This campus is conveniently located in the heart of Dublin on Dame Street, giving you easy access to the whole city of Dublin as well as bus and tram lines for you to get around. Our campus is short walk distance to places like Temple Bar (music quarter), Grafton Street (Shopping), Trinity College, Dublin Castle, St Stephen’s Green Park and the best event venues in the city, whickh make it an ideal location for the City Explorer Programme. The teaching takes place at a modern, hi-tech school with Interactive Whiteboards available to use in each classroom.
Summer Programmes available at this centre:
Dublin City Centre Location,
12 km from Dublin International Airport
With a population of just over 1 million people, Dublin is the proud and vibrant capital of Ireland. It is perfectly located on the south-east coastline of Ireland for an easy gateway to all European countries.
Residential single, homestay twin rooms
The school is equipped with modern, comfortable and spacious student facilities.
– Student Lounge
– Computers with Internet access
– eReception system
– WIFI throughout the school
– Library stacked with books, DVDs and other study aids
– Cafe and snack vending machines
– TV screens/ notice boards throughout the school to advertise current happenings
– All facilities are wheelchair accessible